All listings for this product
Best selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.09Trending at £9.97
- £7.74Trending at £8.98
- £6.04Trending at £6.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.18
- £6.29Trending at £8.98
- £3.09Trending at £4.74
- £3.49Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning writer Nuala Ni Chonchuir uses sensual frankness and poetic language, to weave a spell around the reader in Nude. We find mercurial lovers and illicit affairs from Dublin to Paris, Delhi to Barcelona. And at the centre of it all is the unclothed body: in bedrooms, in art, and in and out of love.
- Author BiographyNuala Ni Chonchuir is an Irish short fiction writer and poet, born Dublin 1970. Her short fiction collections The Wind Across the Grass (2004) and To the World of Men, Welcome (2005) were published by Arlen House. Her poetry collections Tattoo:Tatu (2007) and Molly's Daughter (2003) appeared from the same publisher. She has won many literary prizes, including RTE Radio's Francis MacManus Award and the Cecil Day-Lewis Award. Nuala lives in Galway with her partner and children.
- PrizesShortlisted for Edge Hill Prize for the Short Story 2010. Long-listed for Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award 2010.
- Author(s)Nuala Ni Chonchuir
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.