All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for quick and easy lesson starters, plenaries or homework, this series of books for Years 1 to 6 helps children practise arithmetical skills, individually and in pairs, to become fluent in the number system and mental calculation.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width212 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.95Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.