Number Theory: Tradition and Modernization by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £176.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £62.08Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects survey and research papers on various topics in number theory.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byWenpeng Zhang,Yoshio Tanigawa
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.