All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gentle introduction to Liouville's powerful method in elementary number theory. Suitable for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students.
- Author BiographyKenneth S. Williams is currently Professor Emeritus and Distinguished Research Professor of Mathematics at Carleton University, Ottawa.
- Author(s)Kenneth S. Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 76
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note275 exercises
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.