All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting aspects of numerical analysis applicable to statisticians, this volume enables students to craft their own software and to understand both the advantages and challenges of numerical methods. Topics include numerical stability, accurate approximations, computational complexity and more.
- Author(s)Kenneth Lange
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleStatistics and Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2010
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.