All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised textbook for introductory courses in numerical methods, MATLAB and technical computing, which emphasises the use of mathematical software.
- Author BiographyCleve B. Moler is Chairman and Chief Scientist at The MathWorks. He has previously been a professor of mathematics and computer science at the University of Michigan, Stanford University and the University of New Mexico. He subsequently worked with two computer hardware manufacturers, the Intel Hypercube organization and Ardent Computers. His professional interests centre on numerical analysis and scientific computing. He is the original author of MATLAB, as well as one of the authors of the LINPACK and EISPACK scientific libraries for matrix computation. He is also co-author of three textbooks on numerical methods. He has served SIAM as a journal editor, Council member, Vice-President and, since 1996, a member of the Board of Trustees.
- Author(s)Cleve B. Moler
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Note95 b/w illus. 221 exercises
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.34
- £23.74Trending at £31.86
- £19.50Trending at £19.70
- £12.86Trending at £13.67
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £9.52Trending at £9.63
- £16.76Trending at £18.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.