All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a fresh approach which opens each part with sections called Motivation, Mathematical Background, and Orientation , this book intends to deepen our understanding of what has been learned and provides a peek into more advanced methods. Numerous new or revised problems are drawn from actual engineering practice.
- Author BiographySteven C. Chapra (Medford, MA) is Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Tufts University.
- Author(s)Raymond P. Canale,Steven C. Chapra
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCivil Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1605 g
- Width213 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.