All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders learn how to master the numerical simulation process required to design, test and support mobile and parallel computing systems. By presenting a series of straightforward program examples as a foundation, the authors show how problems in numerical methods and simulations are skillfully solved with the aid of Visual C++. .
- Author BiographySHAHARUDDIN SALLEH, PhD, is Associate Professor, Computational Mathematics Department, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. He has widely published research articles and books in parallel computing algorithms, mobile computing, intelligent systems, and numerical/combinatorial optimization problems. ALBERT Y. ZOMAYA, PhD, is CISCO Systems Chair Professor of Internetworking, School of Information Technologies, The University of Sydney. His research interests include high-performance computing, parallel algorithms, mobile computing, networking, and bioinformatics. He is a Fellow of the IEEE. STEPHAN OLARIU, PhD, is Professor, Computer Science, Old Dominion University. His research focuses on image processing and machine vision, parallel architectures, design and analysis of parallel algorithms, computational graph theory, computational geometry, and mobile computing. BAHROM SANUGI, PhD, is Professor, Numerical Analysis and Computing, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. His research interests include neural networks and numerical algorithms.
- Author(s)Albert Y. Zomaya,Bahrom Sanugi,Shaharuddin Salleh,Stephan Olariu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.