All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers practical activity ideas for educators of 3-6 year olds based on popular early years rhymes. The rhymes included are: Old Mother Hubbard ; Hickory, Dickory Dock ; Jack and Jill ; Mary, Mary Quite Contrary ; and Humpty Dumpty .
- Author(s)Jacquie Finlay,Therese Finlay
- Date of Publication16/01/1998
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStarting with Rhyme S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Reading Age3-6
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.87Trending at £6.57
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £19.99Trending at £20.68
- £7.73Trending at £8.77
- £4.45Trending at £5.32
- £14.22Trending at £15.18
- £13.99Trending at £14.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.