All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNursing Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests Demystified helps nursing students prepare for the NCLEXAi exam and ace one of the most difficult aspects of their required curriculum.
- Author BiographyJim Keogh is a registered nurse and the author of more than 70 books including Nurse Management Demystified, Medical Billing and Coding Demystified, Pharmacology Demystified, Microbiology Demystified, Medical-Surgical Demystified, Medical Charting Demystified, and Dose Calculations Demystified. He is on the faculty of New York University and Saint Peter's College in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Jim Keogh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £44.05Trending at £47.50
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £9.09Trending at £11.99
- £29.89Trending at £32.42
- £14.70Trending at £16.48
- £27.67Trending at £30.22
- £12.78Trending at £17.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.