All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps nurses to better appreciate the experiences and strengths of older people. This book emphasizes the importance of undertaking a collaborative approach when shaping the care that older people receive in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Author BiographyJan Reed is Emeritus Professor of Healthcare for Older People at Northumbria University, UK. Charlotte L. Clarke is Professor of Health in Social Science and Head of the School of Health in Social Science at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Ann Macfarlane OBE is an Independent Living and Equalities Consultant focusing on health and social care, UK.
- Author(s)Ann MacFarlane,Charlotte Clarke,Jan Reed
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width76 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.