All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £58.49
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £10.89
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what lies beneath nurses' sub-optimal self-care practices and offers simple and effective tools to heal the core woundings nurses often carry.
- Author BiographyJulie Skinner is a registered nurse with extensive experience in mental health. She is passionate about empowering nurses, and operates her own business delivering professional and personal development, where she is able to share from her own experience of nursing frustration and exhaustion.
- Author(s)Julien Skinner
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAyni Books
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.