All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionHelps women of all ages to discover how to: sustain a humble spirit with overflowing prayer; hold God's assurances deep within; and, walk humbly through good times and bad with a heart fixed on God.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleA Woman After God's Own Heart
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.