Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.46Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows the lighter side of our industrious police force. This work is packed with funny anecdotes, oddball characters, quick comebacks and unlikely excuses.
- Author BiographyHarry Morris served for twenty-nine years in various posts throughout Strathclyde Police. He first began writing down the funny stories that surrounded him as a way to brighten up the internal newsletter, but making people laugh soon became Harry the Polis's real passion.
- Author(s)Harry J. Morris
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.