All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic principles of weight management and examines the role that nutrition and physical fitness play in weight control. This text takes an integrated approach to weight management issues and includes detailed coverage of assessment techniques, behavioral and non-behavioral treatment approaches, and prevention strategies.
- Author BiographyLiane M. Summerfield is a professor of health and nutrition and Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia. She received her PhD in health education from the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland. She continues to teach whenever possible and oversees the University's undergraduate research center, freshman seminar program, and faculty development center.
- Author(s)Liane M. Summerfield
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.18Trending at £7.73
- £9.92Trending at £10.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.