Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £20.65Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised handbook contains information on nutritional issues relating specifically to HIV and AIDS. It presents a programme which allows sufferers, with help from their doctors, to recognize, treat and prevent wasting , the primary cause of death among AIDS patients.
- Author BiographyMARY ROMEYN, M.D., is an internist on staff at St. Francis Memorial Hospital, San Francisco, with a private practice specializing in HIV and nutrition. She has served on the Food and Nutrition Subcommittee of the Board of Trustees of Project Open Hand, and sits on the Scientific Advisory Committees of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and HIV Care. She is a member of the volunteer clinical faculty of the University of California at San Francisco Medical School, and writes and lectures on nutritional aspects of HIV management.
- Author(s)Mary Romeyn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteforms
- Weight612 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.