All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionInternational experts comprehensively review our current understanding of how nutrition interacts with the genetic substrate as well as exogenous factors, including physical activity or the lack thereof, to result in insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNutrition and Health
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1136 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristos S Mantzoros
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.