All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOSPF gives an introduction to the Internet and its routing protocols covering unicast and multicast routing protocols and techniques for monitoring and debugging routing in a TCP/IP network.
- Author BiographyJohn T. Moy is a Senior Consulting Engineer at Ascend Communications. He is the author of the OSPF and MOSPF protocol specifications and currently chairs the OSPF and MOSPF Working Groups in the Internet Engineering Task Force. Mr. Moy has been involved in the design and development of router software for 15 years, currently at Ascend, and previously at Proteon and at Bolt Beranek and Newman. Mr. Moy holds a Master of Arts in Mathematics from Princeton University and a Bachelor of Engineering in Mathematics from the University of Minnesota. 0201634724AB04062001
- Author(s)John T. Moy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/02/1998
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIll.d.
- Weight617 g
- Width192 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £52.37Trending at £54.79
- £39.90Trending at £43.43
- £16.82Trending at £17.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.83
- £20.49Trending at £21.74
- £27.85Trending at £29.63
- £8.72Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.