Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £27.06Trending at £29.67
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.42Trending at £28.98
- £9.68Trending at £9.87
- £14.98Trending at £17.39
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers and researchers an introduction to the medical, scientific, legal, and cultural issues surrounding obesity. This book offers examinations of the contemporary issues and debates that provoke the most heated disagreements and misunderstandings, such as whether obesity is an illness, and the connection between weight and genetics.
- Author BiographyEvelyn B. Kelly is a writer specializing in health and environmental topics. She is a co-author of The Skeletal System volume in the Greenwood Human Body Systems series.
- Author(s)Evelyn B. Kelly
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHealth and Medical Issues Today
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 9 figures, 5 tables
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.