CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
About this product
- DescriptionCreates and motivates the notion of metamodelling and how it can be used to standardise the creation of industry-strength design. This book presents an analysis of the main object-oriented design methodologies, including: Booch, OMT, Coad, and Martin/Odell.
- Author(s)A. Bulthuis,Brian Henderson-Sellers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.