CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the mental and emotional struggles of Solomon, a veteran battling the onslaught of Alzheimer's disease. This collection of poems set against Solomon's memories of the Korean War, draw us into an intimate view of a man's confusion as everything he knows unravels around him, leaving him abandoned in the unfamiliar landscape of his own mind.
- Author BiographySean Nevin teaches at Arizona State University, where he is the assistant director of the Young Writer's Program and coeditor of 22 Across: A Review of Young Writers. He is the author of A House That Falls, and his poetry has appeared in numerous journals and anthologies. He is the recipient of a 2007-2008 Literature Fellowship in Poetry from the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Author(s)Sean Nevin
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCrab Orchard Series in Poetry
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Series Edited byJon Tribble
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.