Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date review of the literature on the epidemiology and pathology of work-related cancers also includes sensitive diagnostic questionnaires and data on the risk ratios of differing cancers in relation to a variety of occupations and lifestyle factors.
- Author BiographyPaolo Boffetta, MD, MPH Bluhdorn Professor of International Community Medicine Director, Institute for Translational Epidemiology Associate Director for Population Sciences, Tisch Cancer Institute Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai One Gustave L. Levy Place New York, NY, USA Sisko Anttila MD, PhD Helsinki University Central Hospital, Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa, Laboratory Services, HUSLAB, and Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Helsinki, Finland.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note70 colour illustrations, 60 colour tables
- Weight1932 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byKurt Straif,Paolo Boffetta,Sisko L. Anttila
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.