All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOccupational Therapy and Inclusive Design provides occupational therapy practitioners and students with the ability to confidently problem solve, clinically reason and make sound professional judgements regarding the suitability of products/artefacts and environments for their clients.
- Author BiographyMaggie Conway is a Borough Director for Therapies in a London Mental Health NHS Trust and an occupational therapist with over 20 years experience. In addition to her qualifications in occupational therapy, she has an MA in Design Research for Disability. She has held a variety of clinical and academic appointments in occupational therapy, but has particular experience in housing.
- Author(s)Margaret Conway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note80
- Weight536 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.