All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for courses in sustainability studies, social philosophy, globalization, social justice, food system praxis, sustainability education, political economy, and environmental studies, this title is motivated by the sustainability crisis and energized by the drive for social justice that inspired the Occupy movement.
- Author BiographyTina Lynn Evans is Associate Professor of Sustainability Studies at Colorado Mountain College and a member of the advisory council for the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education. She earned her PhD in sustainability education from Prescott College, and is a founder and member of the advisory board for the Journal of Sustainability Education (JSE). She is also a contributor to New Clear Vision, and her NCV articles have been republished by other prominent news outlets such as Truthout and Counterpunch. She lives in both Steamboat Springs and Durango, Colorado, where she engages with students and community members in praxis toward sustainability-oriented social change.
- Author(s)Tina Lynn Evans
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGlobal Studies in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.