All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers two important aspects of large-scale ocean circulation - wind-driven circulation, and thermohaline-driven circulation caused by changes in water density.
- Author BiographyRui Xin Huang is a Scientist Emeritus at the Department of Physical Oceanography, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. He has been awarded the Von Alan Clarke Jr. Chair of Excellence in Oceanography at the same institution and served as Chair Professor, Green Card Project, Ocean University of China. He has also worked at the Institute of Mechanics, Academy of Science, China; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Geophysical Fluid Dynamical Laboratory, Princeton; and the University of Hawaii. His research interests include physical oceanography and climate dynamics, and he has authored/co-authored over 90 scientific publications in these areas.
- Author(s)Rui Xin Huang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 colour illus. 23 tables
- Weight1770 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.96Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.