All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes emerging and unresolved sustainability issues related to the oceans and marine environment, for policy makers, students and academics.
- Author BiographySalvatore Aric- is Senior Programme Specialist for biodiversity science and policy in the Natural Sciences Sector at UNESCO, and coordinator of UNESCOs Biodiversity Initiative. He is also Visiting Researcher and Professor at the University of Delaware, the Parthenope University of Naples, and UNU's Institute of Advanced Studies in Yokohama. He has co-authored approximately seventy scientific publications related to oceans and biodiversity.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 11 colour illus. 3 maps 11 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySalvatore Aric
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.