All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for understanding the complexities of ocean and coastal law and policy. It covers the full array of issues involved - from maritime jurisdiction and boundaries to water quality protection to fisheries management and marine mammal protection to offshore energy development and climate change. Each chapter addresses the state of the law.
- Author BiographyDonald C. Baur is a partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Perkins Coie. Tim Eichenberg is an environmental lawyer in San Francisco, CA. Georgia Hancock Snusz is General Counsel to the Animal Welfare Institute in Washington, D.C. Michael Sutton is a lawyer, social entrepreneur and conservation leader in Carmel Valley, CA.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight1633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDonald C Baur,Georgia Hancock Snusz,Professor Emeritus Michael Sutton,Tim Eichenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £32.03Trending at £35.09
- £7.23Trending at £7.62
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
- £12.59Trending at £14.98
- £8.80Trending at £10.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.