All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the basic areas of marine research and covers subjects of oceanography and marine biology. This title features papers on ecosystem-based management of marine macroalgae; the ecology and management of temperate mangroves; the biology of vestimentiferan tubeworms; and, the historical reconstruction of human-induced changes in US estuaries.
- Author BiographyDr. R.N. Gibson and Dr. J.D.M. Gordon are with the Scottish Association for Marine Science Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory. Dr. R.J.A. Atkinson is currently with the University of London Marine Biological Station Millport.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleOceanography and Marine Biology - An Annual Review
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 48
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. D. M. Gordon,R. J. A. Atkinson,R. N. Gibson
- Series Edited byR. N. Gibson,R. J. A. Atkinson,J. D. M. Gordon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.