Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)M.J. Wells
- Date of Publication14/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note175 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight556 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction.- 2. An outline of the anatomy.- 3. Respiration, circulation and excretion.- 4. Feeding and digestion.- 5. Reproduction and growth.- 6. Endocrinology.- 7. An inventory of the sense organs.- 8. What an octopus sees.- 9. Touch and the role of proprioception in learning.- 10. Effectors and motor control.- 11. Learning and brain lesions: 1: Mainly tactile learning.- 12. Learning and brain lesions: 2: Visual learning.- References.- Author index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.