All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuraco studies friendships between straight women and gay men and straight men and lesbians to consider how their relationships both challenge and reinforce conventional notions of sexuality and gender. Based on in-depth interviews, the book considers how people experience gender and sex roles differently within these intersectional relationships.
- Author BiographyAnna Muraco is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology at Loyola Marymount University.
- Author(s)Anna Muraco
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.