All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1864 edition reintroduced the important, previously lost, works on geometry of the French mathematician Gerard Desargues (1591-1661).
- Author(s)Gerard Desargues
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byNoel Germinal Poudra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.06
- £10.56Trending at £11.25
- £11.29Trending at £12.12
- £8.70Trending at £10.01
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £8.53Trending at £12.66
- £8.27Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.