All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining such countries as Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Palestine, and Saudi Arabia, this title explores how Arab citizens decide whether to back existing regimes, regime transitions, and democratization projects, and how the global position of Arab states shapes people's attitudes toward their governments.
- Author BiographyAmaney A. Jamal is associate professor of politics at Princeton University and the author of Barriers to Democracy (Princeton).
- Author(s)Amaney A. Jamal
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus. 17 tables.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.