All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoctrinal study has generally concentrated on the rise of Trinitarian language and Christological questions, while anthropological studies explore early perceptions of human nature, sin and redemption. This book explores how concentration on the human provides the context and lens through which doctrinal questions are articulated.
- Author BiographyM.C. Steenberg, D.Phil in Theology, University of Oxford, is Professor of Theology and Head of Theology & Religious Studies at Leeds Trinity and All Saints. He has published numerous articles on Irenaeus and the second-century milieu, and is author of the forthcoming monograph from Brill, Irenaeus on Creation: The Cosmic Christ and the Saga of Redemption.
- Author(s)M.C. Steenberg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.