All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.66Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.19Trending at £7.27
- £9.80Trending at £10.19
About this product
- DescriptionOf Ink, Wit and Intrigue is a quirky historical fiction, weaving known facts in the life of one of England's most notorious wastrels, wits, poets and libertines, John Wilmot, Second Earl of Rochester (1647-1680), with invented episodes, both bizarre and plausible.
- Author BiographySusan Cooper-Bridgewater has, for many years, held a curiosity for England's history, with particular emphasis on the Restoration period. Her enthusiasm has led her to scholarly research of those times, resulting in some of her works being published in 2011 and 2013 volumes of Oxford University Press Notes and Queries Journal. Sue also has unpublished pieces archived in Blenheim Palace at Woodstock, Magdalene College in Cambridge and in the Library Catalogue of Trinity College in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Susan Cooper-Bridgewater
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.