All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFat Boy McMaster is a hopeless heavyweight boxer, but he has managed to become champion of Ireland, and his devious manager has succeeded in setting up a St Patrick Day's fight in New York against Mike Tyson. Journalist Dan Starkey is hired to cover the event.
- Author BiographyColin Bateman was born in Northern Ireland in 1962 and educated at Bangor Grammar School before joining the County Down Spectator, where he became deputy editor. In 1990 he received a Journalist's Fellowship to Oxford University for his reports from Uganda and received the N.I. Press Award for his weekly satirical column. He now writes full-time. He lives with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Colin Bateman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/11/2008
- Weight234 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.61Trending at £8.01
- £6.49Trending at £7.82
- £4.24Trending at £4.73
- £2.99Trending at £3.12
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £12.74Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.