All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed book covers key principles in offshore wind development, providing a methodological framework for assessing installation and decommissioning costs. The book is supported throughout by visual aids and data tables.
- Author BiographyMark J Kaiser is Professor and Director, Research and Development Division, Center for Energy Studies, Louisiana State University, USA. He is also Adjunct Professor in the Department of Petroleum Engineering and in the Department of Environmental Studies, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA. He has a PhD in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA. Brian F Snyder is a Research Associate at the Center for Energy Studies, Louisiana State University, USA. He is a Ph.D. candidate in Ecology at the University of Georgia, Athens GA, USA.
- Author(s)Brian F. Snyder,Mark J. Kaiser
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note93 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.