CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.21Trending at £6.07
- £8.35Trending at £10.22
- £7.17Trending at £8.98
- £6.95Trending at £9.07
- £3.99Trending at £4.91
- £5.58Trending at £9.97
- £5.80Trending at £9.07
About this product
- DescriptionWho could drown a goldfish or talk directly to God? Use a jigsaw as a template for china restoration? End up in the village millpond? Who planned for future blindness with military precision and sampled many of the different religions? The answer to all these questions was Giddy Aunt Lillian.
- Author BiographyJay Cassie is the editor of giddylimits.co.uk, a freelance writer and member of the SWWJ and the ITWA. She has held senior positions at Earls Court and Olympia Exhibitions Halls; was Conference Manager for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and is part owner of a security company working in the events field. Jay enjoys to travel, eat out with friends and brainstorm ideas for her business interests. She also works in her local primary school as a volunteer working with children who need help catching up.
- Author(s)Jay Cassie
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.