All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to reassess the cultural and literary negotiations taking place between Europe and its margins in an increasingly globalized age. This volume reevaluates the enduring impact of European cultural and literary traditions on various postcolonial and contemporary literatures.
- Author BiographyMarc Maufort is Professor of English, American and postcolonial literatures at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium, and currently serving as European Secretary of the International Comparative Literature Association (ICLA). He has recently authored a book entitled Labyrinth of Hybridities: Avatars of O'Neillian Realism in Multi-ethnic American Drama (1972-2003) (2010). Caroline De Wagter obtained her PhD in Modern Languages and Literatures at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium. She has co-edited Signatures of the Past: Cultural Memory in Contemporary Anglophone North American Drama (2008) and is currently working on her forthcoming book, Mouths on fire with songs : Negotiating Multiethnic Identities on the Contemporary North American Stage (2012). Marc Maufort est professeur de litteratures anglaise, americaine et postcoloniales a l'Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Belgique). Il est actuelllement le Secretaire europeen de l'Association internationale de litterature comparee (AILC). Il vient de publier un ouvrage sur le theatre americain intitule Labyrinth of Hybridities: Avatars of O'Neillian Realism in Multi-ethnic American Drama (1972-2003) (2010). Caroline De Wagter detient un doctorat en Langues et litteratures de l'Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Belgique). Elle a collabore a l'edition scientifique du collectif Signatures of the Past: Cultural Memory in Contemporary Anglophone North American Drama (2008). Elle termine actuellement un livre intitule Mouths on fire with songs : Negotiating Multi-ethnic Identities on the Contemporary North American Stage (2012).
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Language(s)eng, fre
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNouvelle Poetique Comparatiste - New Comparative Poetics
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Weight480 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byCaroline De Wagter,Marc Maufort
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £32.13
- £18.45Trending at £19.96
- £15.63Trending at £23.03
- £18.32Trending at £19.98
- £27.59Trending at £31.02
- £25.99Trending at £31.03
- £9.33Trending at £10.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.