Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume has become an essential text for instructors, and twenty years later, is now being republished as part of the Medieval Academy Reprints for Teaching (MART) series with a new preface that discusses more recent contributions to the field.
- Author BiographyCarol J. Clover is a professor in the Department of Scandinavian and the Department of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley. John Lindow is a professor in the Department of Scandinavian and the Folklore Program at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMART: The Medieval Academy Reprints for Teaching
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight600 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCarol J. Clover,John Lindow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.