All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for rose-lovers, this pocket sized title covers the most worthwhile of the Old Roses and provides information on rose cultivation and propagation.
- Author BiographyDavid Austin is uniquely equipped to write books on roses. As a commercial rose grower, he is in continual contact with gardeners and as a hybridiser he is in touch with agents who sell and propagate his English Roses worldwide - from Japan, Australia and New Zealand to the USA and Canada. His garden at Albrighton, near Wolverhampton, contains one of the finest collections of roses in the world, containing more than 800 varieties. He was awarded the Victoria Medal of Honour by the Royal Horticultural Society in 2003 and the Dean Hole Medal by the Royal National Rose Society.
- Author(s)David Austin
- PublisherAntique Collectors' Club Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge, Suffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarden Art Press
- Content Note123 Colour
- Weight816 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.