All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic work on historic gardens is available again.
- Author BiographyAlice Morse Earle (1851-1911) was a popular writer of the Colonial Revival movement. She was the author of seventeen books, many of them about daily life in early America, especially in New England. Thanks to her meticulous research and the timelessness of her writing, a number of these books are still in print. Virginia Lopez Begg is a landscape historian and designer, and author of numerous articles about the role of women in shaping the American landscape, particularly through the garden literature of the 1860-1940 period.
- Author(s)Alice Morse Earle,Virginia Lopez Begg
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note204 illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width130 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.15
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.49Trending at £1.94
- £4.49Trending at £5.17
- £3.30Trending at £6.04
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.