Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionKnown as the 'Great Dissenter,' Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr wrote some of the most eloquent opinions in the history of the United States Supreme Court. Holmes was responsible for some of the most important judicial opinions of the twentieth century. This biography offers readers a portrait of this singular individual.
- Author BiographyG. Edward White is David and Mary Harrison Distinguished Professor at the University of Virginia School of Law. His books include Oliver Wendell Holmes: Law and the Inner Self, Alger Hiss's Looking Glass Wars, and several other works of biography and law.
- Author(s)G. Edward White
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLives and Legacies Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note6 halftones
- Weight325 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.