All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationIntroduced in 1979, the Olympus OM-10 is a 35 mm SLR film camera crafted with precision and mechanical accuracy. This Olympus film camera body is compatible with Zuiko lenses and supports 24x36 mm format film. Furthermore, the Olympus OM-10 consists of an electronically controlled cloth focal plane shutter that allows light to pass from 1/000th to 1 second. With a pentaprism type viewfinder, this 35 mm SLR film camera allows you to see the exact image that will be projected onto the film. The small size and stylish design of this Olympus film camera body make it one of the more popular cameras in its class.
- ModelOM10 Body Only
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- Camera TypeSLR
- Film Format35mm
- Additional FeaturesInterchangeable Lenses
Most relevant reviews
- peterc75003 May, 2016by
Great little camera I had one in the 1980s
I bought this OM10 to go in my collection of 35mm SLR film cameras, I had one in the mid 1980s. This was a good price and looked to be in good condition and in working order. So after a clean, new battery's and a test of all its functions I am very happy with this camera.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- noblejohn201208 Aug, 2014by
Ihave tested the camera with a film which having processed,appears ok.The manual over-ride was a bit loose...so I swapped it with another of my own.
- 1822.martin12 Dec, 2013by
Will your DSLR be around and working in fifty years time ?
I first used an Olympus 35mm camera in the 50's,it was a technical commission and involved shooting in a very confined space. My usual equipment was too heavy and bulky, a colleague kindly loaned me his Olympus with a 50mm f.1.2 lens. It proved faultless in use and the results from the Zuiko lens in conjunction with Ilford FP4 film, more than 150 exposures, earned commendations from the engineers involved. Now in retirement, I was pleased to seize this opportunity to acquire this OM 10 body along with one or two Zuiko lenses and indulge my passion for " retro " photography. The superb quality. compact design and solid reliability of the Olympus series, takes some beating, even today. Yes, I do use various digital cameras and appreciate their plus points but somehow I still find shooting with with film in an Olympus OM10 a most satisfying experience. 01822.Martin. Read full review
- 2nd_time_lucky08 Nov, 2013by
Great little camera
The OM-10 is what it is... A budget priced consumer 35mm format SLR. Forget the issues about manual shutter control because the adaptor is an extra option that was offered to address that point. The camera is a street photographer's tool that works. Easy exposure and use of zone focusing makes it ideal for holiday use on the street. If you want more you can use the manual focus and manual exposure controls to do that. The OM-10 is not just easy to use but it's good at what it does. It was never designed to be a pro camera but it the right arena and right hands it delivers. Try it... You may well be surprised.
- thunderforce8320 Oct, 2012by
ottima a dispetto delle mille dicerie che la reputano scarsa
e'incredibile vedere come una macchina con piu' di trenta anni dopo un lungo periodo di inutilizzo ritorni a scattare foto di tale bellezza e levatura.accoppiata ad un ottimo zuiko 135mm mi ha regalato scatti pregiatissimi e primi piani veramente perfetti..un po di praticita' per lo scatto in condizioni di luminosita' sfavorevole (dopo aver bruciato qualche fotogramma)ma poi tutto diventa facile..la consiglio caldamente agli appassionati di foto.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Film Cameras
Save on Film Cameras
- £69.99Trending at £71.22
- £123.97Trending at £151.02
- £60.00Trending at £67.66
- £110.00Trending at £134.39
- £89.00Trending at £92.72
- £64.95Trending at £67.66
- £59.99Trending at £67.66