All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe 15,000 pages of the ancient Greek commentators on Aristotle, written mainly between 200 and 600 AD, constitute the largest corpus of extant Greek philosophical writings. This series of translations with introductions, notes and indexes fills an important gap in the history of European thought.
- Author(s)of Aphrodisias Alexander
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/09/2000
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorA. Towey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.