CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £43.55Trending at £48.37
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £17.57Trending at £18.89
- £54.20Trending at £64.99
- £12.95Trending at £16.91
- £17.31Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures notes that survey the results about Axiom A diffeomorphisms obtained since Smale's well-known paper of 1967 that defined these diffeomorphisms and set up a program for dynamical systems centered around them. This title deals with certain non Axiom A systems that display a certain amount of Axiom A type of behavior.
- Author(s)Rufus Bowen
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.