All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of the author's On being a mentor, 2007.
- Author BiographyW. Brad Johnson is professor of psychology at the U.S. Naval Academy and a Faculty Associate at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Johnson is invited to give mentoring workshops for university faculty around the globe.
- Author(s)W. Brad Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white halftones, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.