CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)C. Mayhall,Timothy B. Mayhall
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight182 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Overture. 2. The Life of Dialogue. 3. Daniel. 4. I and Thou. 5. Between Man and Man. 6. Hasidism and the Modern Man. 7. Judaism. 8. Two Types of Faith. 9. Eclipse of God.
- Author BiographyC. Wayne Mayhall is adjunct professor of philosophy at Bethel College and Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is the author of On Plotinus, On Carnap, and On Buber, in the Wadsworth Philosophers Series and On Logical Positivism, in the Wadsworth Philosophical Topics Series. A former news writer for a New York Times syndicate and a professional writer for over two decades for such national magazines as Reader's Digest, National Wildlife, Modern Maturity, and Men's Fitness, he decided a decade ago to combine two passions, humanities studies and writing, into an interdisciplinary pursuit to teach and publish in the fields of philosophy, sociology, and religion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.