All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdam Morton argues that any account of evil must help us understand three things: why evil occurs; why it often arises out of banal or everyday situations; and what we mean by evil. Using a wide variety of examples, he argues that evil occurs when internal, mental barriers against it break down.
- Author BiographyAdam Morton is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Adam Morton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2004
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleThinking in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.