All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking in the narrative tradtion of Robinson, Frost and Jeffers, McDowell is part of the expansive peotry movement. His narrative poems deliver the depth and complexity of a novel with a cinematic swiftness. They are spiritual without pretensions, inhabited by characters tethered to the world.
- Author BiographyRobert McDowell is the author of two previous collections of poetry, Quiet Money and The Diviners. His essays, reviews, poems, and fiction have appeared in numerous magazines and anthologies. The editor of Poetry after Modernism and Cowboy Poetry Matters, McDowell has worked for the past eighteen years as founding publisher and editor of Story Line Press. He lives in Talent, Oregon.
- Author(s)Robert McDowell
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.