All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yorkshire Dales offer landscapes rich in natural and human history. Each dale has its own individual character. This selection of 35 circular walks offers inspiration and challenge to walkers of all experience. Maps, distances and gradings accompany each route description.
- Author(s)Roland Smith
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/09/1996
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Note70 colour photographs, 35 maps, bibliography, index
- Weight590 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Photographs byJohn Cleare
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.